Dec 1, 2010

My Dog Sitter/Walker Rocks!

When it comes to Kona and Rudi, my pups, I am very particular on who can watch them. These two are puppies and they have puppy needs. When I first got Kona I would go home for lunch to check on her. After a few weeks of this, I decided to look for a dog walker. I called many places and I interviewed a handful of dog walkers. It is Renee Holt with Cuddly Pet Sitters that I have decided to hire.

She comes to my place, Monday-Friday, to walk Kona and Rudi, each visit is 20-30 minutes long. Having this service has helped me very much. Hiring Renee gives me peace of mind and it has allowed me to have Kona and Rudi. Cuddly Pet Sitters are reliable, on time, clean, their prices are low and they love Kona and Rudi. The thing I like most, is Renee calls and gives me an update during every visit.

If you are looking for a dog sitter/walker, give the ladies at Cuddly Pet Sitters a call:

Julie Voigt: (P) 619-300-4520 (E) j5oigt@cox.net
Renee Holt: (P) 619-518-4895 (E) 1rah2000@msn.com
Website: http://www.cuddlypetsitters.com/

I highly recommend Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment